- Friday, February 6, 6:30-8:30 PM - First Friday Family Dance at Heberton Hall, Keene NH. Luke Donforth, caller. Hunt and Allison and the Live Free and Pie Contra Dance Orchestra.
- Monday, February 26, 8:00-9:00 PM - Hunt and Allison in concert at the John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC .
- Friday, March 13, 4:30-6:30 PM - A Day and Evening of Dance at the Jonathan Daniels Elementary School, Keene, NH
- Saturday, March 14, 7:00 PM - Hunt will give a benefit concert for the Hundred Nights Cold Weather Shelter and Open Doors Resource Center. Nelson Town Hall, 7 Nelson Common Rd, Nelson, NH. Suggested donation for this concert is $10+. For more information call (603)209-3304 or email us.
- Saturday, April 10, 10:00-11:00 AM - "Dance Music, Sedition and Maple Syrup: the Musical Roots of Old New England"
- Sunday, April 26, 10:00-10:50 AM - New England Folk Festival, Mansfield High School Room 117, Mansfield, MA. Hunt and Allison present their "How to Play By Ear" workshop.
- Friday, May 1, 6:30-8:30 PM - Keene Public Library First Friday Family Dance, Allison calling, Hunt and friends playing family dances and an indoor Maypole.
- Every Monday, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Live Free And Pie Jam, at Hunt and Allison's house. Email us for more info.