- Thursday, January 8, 4:30-6:30 PM - Hunt and Allison and the Live Free And Pie Contra Dance Orchestra (Matthew Garland, Brea Arvidson, Samuel, Sarah and Rachel Foucher) have the honor of playing at the Open House celebrating the inauguration of Governor Maggie Hassan at the State House, Concord NH.
- Friday, February 6, 6:30-8:30 PM - First Friday Family Dance at Heberton Hall, Keene NH. Luke Donforth, caller. Hunt and Allison and the Live Free and Pie Contra Dance Orchestra.
- Monday, February 26, 8:00-9:00 PM - Hunt and Allison in concert at the John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC .
- Friday, March 13, 4:30-6:30 PM - A Day and Evening of Dance at the Jonathan Daniels Elementary School, Keene, NH
- Saturday, March 14, 7:00 PM - Hunt will give a benefit concert for the Hundred Nights Cold Weather Shelter and Open Doors Resource Center. Nelson Town Hall, 7 Nelson Common Rd, Nelson, NH. Suggested donation for this concert is $10+. For more information call (603)209-3304 or email us.
- Saturday, April 10, 10:00-11:00 AM - "Dance Music, Sedition and Maple Syrup: the Musical Roots of Old New England"
- Sunday, April 26, 10:00-10:50 AM - New England Folk Festival, Mansfield High School Room 117, Mansfield, MA. Hunt and Allison present their "How to Play By Ear" workshop.
- Friday, May 1, 6:30-8:30 PM - Keene Public Library First Friday Family Dance, Allison calling, Hunt and friends playing family dances and an indoor Maypole.
- Every Monday, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Live Free And Pie Jam, at Hunt and Allison's house. Email us for more info.