- Saturday, April 30, 2016 - Private wedding.
- Sunday, May 1, 2016 - Nelson May Day on the village common.
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 6:30-8:30 PM - First Friday Family Dance at the Keene Public Library. Allison calling, with Hunt Smith and friends, musicians.
- Friday, May 20, 2016, 6:00-8:00 PM - Sunrise Senior College, University of Maine, Machias, ME ."Dance Music, Sedition and Maple Syrup: The Musical Roots of Old New England" followed by a barn dance. Email for information.
- Thursday, June 2, 2016 - School dance, Bennington, NH.
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 1:30-2:15 PM - Music and Dance at the Waldorf School at Moraine Farm, Beverly, MA.
- Saturday, June 4, 2016 - Colonial Ball at the Fort at #4.
- Saturday, June 11, 2016 - Contra dance at East Hill Farm.
- Sunday, June 12, 2016, 2:00 and 4:00 PM - Music and dance with the MoCo Minutemen at MoCo Arts, 76 Railroad Street, Keene, NH, 03431.
- Saturday, June 18, 2016, time TBA - Colonial dance at the Wyman Tavern Festival, 339 Main Street Keene, NH, 03431.
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 10:30 AM - Music at the Monadnock Lyceum, 25 Main St. Peterborough, NH 03458.
- Friday, July 22, 2016 - Colonial dance at 18th Century Kids Camp, Keene, NH.
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 6:00-8:00 PM - Family Dance for the Ingalls Memorial Library, Rindge, NH, at the Rindge Meeting House, 6 Payson Hill Rd, Rindge, NH 03461. Free and open to the public.
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 7:00 PM - Performance at Camp Calumet.
- Saturday, August 13, 2016 - Private wedding.
- August 27-30, 2016 - New England Heritage Conference, Star Island, "Weaving the Threads of New England History". We will provide music and dance throughout the first 4 days of the conference.
- Every Monday, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Live Free And Pie Jam, at Hunt and Allison's house. Email us for more info.