- Monday, February 29, 2016, 7:00-8:00 PM - In concert at the John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC
- Friday, March 6, 2016, 6:30-8:30 PM - First Friday Family Dance at the Keene Public Library. David Kaynor calling, Hunt and Allison, musicians.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 - A Day of Dance at Center Woods Upper Elementary School, Weare, NH
- April 11-15, 2016 - Residency at South Meadow School, Peterborough, NH
- April 16-17, 2016 - New England Folk Festival. Hunt and Allison will present two workshops: a Family Dance and a Traditional New England Music Jam.
- Sunday, April 24, 2016, 12:45-1:30 PM - English Country Dance from 2-5 pm at the Keene Unitarian Universalist Church, 69 Washington Street, Keene, NH. Allison calling, with Kate Barnes and Aldo Fabrizi, musicians.
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 - Private wedding.
- Sunday, May 1, 2016 - Nelson May Day on the village common.
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 6:30-8:30 PM - First Friday Family Dance at the Keene Public Library. Allison calling, with Hunt Smith and friends, musicians.
- Friday, May 20, 2016, 6:00-8:00 PM - Sunrise Senior College, University of Maine, Machias, ME ."Dance Music, Sedition and Maple Syrup: The Musical Roots of Old New England" followed by a barn dance. Email for information.
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 7:00 PM - Performance at Camp Calumet.
- Saturday, August 13, 2016 - Private wedding.
- Every Monday, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Live Free And Pie Jam, at Hunt and Allison's house. Email us for more info.