What People Are Saying
"Hunt and Allison put on a toe-tapping, informative show, laced with irresistible charm and great enthusiasm."
- Jeremy Yudkin, Chair and Professor of Music, Musicology and Ethnomusicology, Boston University College of Fine Arts
"Hunt Smith and Allison Aldrich present programs that are musically excellent, educationally intriguing and totally entertaining. Their music is New England, Celtic, Appalachian, blues, calypso and indescribable."
- Jan Davidson, director of the John C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC
"Hunt Smith and Allison Aldrich bring joy and enthusiasm to their work as artists. They have vast experience working with groups. In all they do, they embody the performing arts. They would breathe fresh air through their musical gifts into any New Hampshire school!"
- Emily W. Hartshorne, Teaching Principal, Wells Memorial School, Harrisville, NH
"Hunt Smith and Allison Aldrich spent the day at our school delighting the children with just the right mix of contradance instruction, music and a little history thrown in! They really know how to connect with elementary aged kids. We can't wait to have them back next year!"
- Ellen Jahos, Jonathan Daniels School music teacher
"A wellness fair was held at our school, and a favorite part of the evening was the dance activity led by Hunt Smith and Allison Aldrich. There were many smiles and lots of laughter as families danced — it didn't feel like exercise! Wonderful!"
- Jeannette Yardley, Wells Memorial School classroom teacher
"It was our pleasure to host a performance by Hunt Smith and Allison Aldrich in February of this year. This concert was most delightful. It was skillfully rendered and accompanied by a charming and informative explanation of the instruments involved and the history of the songs played."
- Molly Charland, Director of Libraries & Education, The Society of the Four Arts, Palm Beach, Florida